Wednesday 3 October 2012

Message for the day



To look closely at one's own behaviour is to bring about a positive change. 

Expression: While it is easy to talk about what other people should do to change themselves and their behaviour , it is also important to see what one can do to bring about a change in oneself. When there is the ability to look in this way, effort is put in continuously to change old unwanted patterns of behaviour and replace with more desirable ones. 

Experience: When I am able to take a closer look at myself, I am able to see which trait in my personality is getting in the way of my progress. This knowledge helps me accept myself with my shortcomings and yet have the courage to bring about a change easily. So I have the satisfaction of working on myself. 




No comments:

Post a Comment